Letter Quiz - an alphabet tracing game for kids learning ABCs
Letter Quiz is the best way to learn the English Alphabet with over 10,000 copies being purchased by schools. Four different games for every stage of learning; flashcards, identification, matching and handwriting. Designed for kids but great for all ages.
What People Are Saying
- "After trying out several handwriting apps for my pre-schooler and 1st grader, this is by far the best one. Most apps just have an arrow to show the direction to trace. Letter Quiz, actually has a moving dot to demonstrate stylus, or finger flow. This app is extremely user friendly and allows to practice all letters in caps or lowercase, or just certain letters that children need to focus on. Can't wait for the cursive app! I highly recommend this for all ages that need to practice their letters."
- "I think this Letter Quiz is an awesome app. I downloaded the free version and my son was begging for the full version. That's when you know its a good one. So I downloaded the full version and he worked on his letters for an hour. As a parent, I am so happy that he loves it and he is learning."
- "My 2 year old daughter loves this app. Initially the app had only recognizing the alphabets now it also features writing. My daughter didn't have any interest to write alphabets on paper but when she saw the app, she learned to write in a few days. On the whole excellent app recommend the full version to all parents with little children."
Four great games to develop your skills
- ABC Flashcards to get started recognizing letters: The uppercase and lowercase versions of each letter is shown on a card. Tapping on the card flips it over to reveal an object starting with the letter while a voice announces the letter and the objects. Use app settings to play in random order for a change of pace.
- Letter Identification to test knowledge: Multiple letters are shown on the screen and a voice requests you to touch a specific letter. If you touch the right letter, an object is shown starting with that letter, then it moves to the next letter. Get through all 26 letters and you win! Use app settings to play in random order or hide the hints to make the game more difficult.
- Matching uppercase and lowercase letters: The top shows letters in uppercase. The bottom shows letters in lowercase. Draw a line between the two letters matching uppercase and lowercase to get to the next level. Enable random order in app settings for even more challenge.
- Alphabet Tracing to practice handwriting: Each letter is presented full screen with dotted lines shown to guide you through writing the letter. As you trace with your finger, fun sounds play along the line. After each letter is finished they are combined on a blackboard with your full alphabet. You can choose between uppercase and lowercase letters or play in random order by enabling them in the app settings. Complete all 26 letters to unlock the fireworks celebration with exploding letters and music!
- Includes both Uppercase and Lowercase letters, enabled in settings
- Teacher mode allows parents to pick individual letters to trace, enabled in settings